COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), a U.S. Company specializing in cannabis formulation-based drug development and related consulting, is pleased to announce the International release of 8 initial products that will be synergistically produced, distributed and marketed across the Netherlands, Spain and California where Cannabis Science is active and has cannabis production facilities.
The products are currently ready for pre-clinical studies, self-medicating patient ailment usage, marketing release, sales and distribution. The roll-out will involve Cannabis Science teams in both Europe and California to work in tandem to share information, send formulations to be produced in each respective production facility and share patient indicators based on usage metrics to scale demand, while collecting insightful data in each geographical market appropriately. Different logistical capabilities will be developed through internal management to adequately produce, distribute and market products along with the proper procurement of opt-in, informed consent patient data from outcomes to establish Cannabis Science with a vertically integrated product pipeline to accommodate international markets.
Cannabis Science will be announcing shortly where products are available for purchase in each jurisdiction; initial cannabis formulations will be focused on:
- Topical formulations for cancers
- Ingestible formulations for cancers, HIV/AIDS and other indications
- Varied formulations for neurological disorders and other indications depending on delivery methodology required
- Ingestible and topical formulations for chemotherapy side effects, chronic pain, muscle problems, sleeping disorders, nausea, ADHD, rheumatism, arthritis, infections, diabetes, manic depression, fibromyalgia and other issues
- Topical formulations for rheumatism, fibromyalgia, arthritis, eczema, sporting injuries, radiotherapy wounds, muscle and neck pain, radiotherapy wounds, rheumatism, open wounds and sensitive and irritated skin, various skin complaints, and wounds